2) We're bringing together organizations from across the political spectrum to form the first nonpartisan coalition.
3) Mobilizing 250,000 Voters. We are amassing a large block of voters who will demand nonpartisan election reform. Become a volunteer today by clicking here.
- The coalition's co-founding organizations, the Independent Voter Project (IVP) and IndependentVoting.org, have developed innovative approaches for organizing, educating, and mobilizing independent and nonpartisan voters.9
- IndependentVoting.org has organized grassroots committees of independents in 40 states; IVP has built the largest on-line network of independents in the country, the Independent Voter Network (IVN).10
- IVP authored California's top-two nonpartisan primary initiative, which passed with 54% of the vote in 2010;11 IVP successfully defended the new California system from party attempts to overturn the law in the courtroom.12
- IndependentVoting.org has been involved in top-two nonpartisan primary initiatives in New York City, Oregon, California, and Arizona.
EndPartisanship.org coalition is the first organized effort to defend and promote the principle that every voter is entitled to an equal right of meaningful participation in the election process, whether or not they chose to affiliate with a political party. Read More.
If your organization would like to join the coalition, click here.
We have come together for the exclusive purpose of increasing meaningful nonpartisan voter participation.
Independent Voter Project
 Cost of elections: http://ivn.us/2013/03/25/partisan-primaries-cost-taxpayers-400-million-last-year  Inability to vote: http://ivn.us/2013/05/13/texas-taxpayers-paying-for-private-elections-with-public-dollars/  90% of elections: http://ivn.us/2013/10/25/just-35-of-435-elections-competitive-after-201-years-of-gerrymandering/  Approval rating: http://ivn.us/2012/08/15/congress-approval-rating-10-percent-all-time-low/  Abused legal system: http://ivn.us/2013/11/26/why-political-parties-control-elections-and-how-to-end-partisanship/  Party-appointed judges: http://ivn.us/2012/05/08/millions-of-voters-leaving-political-parties-the-silent-revolution/  State-by-state strategy: http://ivn.us/2013/10/22/how-do-primary-elections-work/  Fundamental Right to Vote: http://ivn.us/2013/08/01/over-100-million-voters-denied-voting-rights/  Who is IVP: http://independentvoterproject.org/  Targeted Campaign: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2012/05/independent-voter-project-urges-all-to-vote-in-june-5-primary.html  Results: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_14_(2010)  Successful defense: http://ivn.us/2012/05/10/the-parties-are-afraid-of-californias-new-open-primary/#parties